วันพุธที่ 13 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Twenty Four Hours



Like all people,I have twenty four hours a day.I think it is not too much if I spend most of my time doing something I love.On the other hand,it becomes a long day for me if I have to involve in anything I absolutely loathe.So I think it is me who have to decide what I want to do.This stimulates me to do happily.Such the things that I perfectly willing to join.Actually,I do not like living and working in an inflexible frame of life because I want to do something different from others and things beyond my eyes.Any way,I take seven hours to sleep,nine hours to work,two hours to drive to work.Thus I have eighteen hours fixed and I have six hours to do a few things that catch my heart in my life.I make a decision to cook,have dinner, share ideas and watch TV with my family about three hours in the evening.It is worth doing because everybody is happy and we love one another more.The rest of my time, three hours,is for me since I really need it for brushing up my English skills.I am fascinated to practise that foreign language before I go to bed.Thus time,twenty four hours,is enough for me because I learn how to manage it.My life is easier than that before.Happiness is in my hands and I myself hold it firmly as I want to be happy twenty four hours a day.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

++_MR.สืบ_++ กล่าวว่า...

Hii..Dr.pewww
what did you doing in 24 hours
and aren't you tire ?

go...go...go...alelele...