วันจันทร์ที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Changing Unwanted Behaviour



I am a middle-aged woman who used to addict to food.I enjoyed eating different types of food approximately twenty years ago.What in my head was only what I was going to eat because food made me relaxed and enjoyable.I consumed vast quantities of health food and junk food.I never thought twice about the delicious things that kept me alive.No one could stop me when I desired to eat something.I spent most of my time shopping for food,eating out at restaurants and shops that sold the delicious meal.I sometimes cooked exotic food at home on weekend and had a special time with my friends.It was probably the best thing I had done,but I realised that there were so many things wrong with me.Firstly,I gained my weight and I felt a sharp pain in my knees.I could not walk and go up the stairs easily.I had been suffering from the bad dream since I got fat.Moreover,I had health problems because I had high cholesterol. I was not healthy any more because I felt dizzy all the time.Secondly,my big money was spent carelessly on the food over and over again.As the result,I lived in luxury and deeply rooted my unwanted behaviour.I do not think I could be a good model for anyone since I did not follow the Sufficiency Economy.Thirdly,the last reason,I lost my self-confidence and self-esteem.I had to buy bigger dress size and it was really hard to find the right one.I decided to change my eating habits when I watched a TV programme,The Biggest Loser.All contestants could lose their massive weight in three months,they inspired me to lose my heavy weight.Nowadays,I control my oversized meal portions and think why I need to consume those.In addition,I will have food that contain less carbohydrate and fat.I prefer to eat vegetables and fruits.Most of all, I rarely eat out and save money every month.Although I lost only three kilograms in thirty days,I feel great and happy.I will carry on my big project,decreasing twenty kilograms and having a lot of saving money in a hundred and thirty days.I think I can make it.Wait and see!.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: