วันศุกร์ที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

My Cat Named Night



I found a black stray cat walking around my house but I did not pay attention to her.She was a female kitten which no one wanted to take home.I had seen it seeking for food in a bin placed in front of my house for three days.However,there was no food in it.I had a lot of sympathy for her since it looked very skinny.She had no food to eat and no one fed her.Moreover,a big cat next door chased her every day.Once I saw what happened to her,I decided to keep her and let it stay with,Koala,my kind dog in my house until now.Then,her life is turned upside down.She deserves to be loved because she is the good feline.Her behavior is not like the kitten because she always licks me like Koala does,greets me whenever I come back home from work which becomes to be her tradition and unbelievably growled at a stranger standing in front of the gate.She does not like travelling but she prefers staying at home and never let her master be out of her sight.She deeply adores the owner even though it can not speak.Her eyes are full of love,trust and honesty.Nowadays,it does not have to worry about food,shelter,medicine and security because everything is done and set for her. Actually,I am a dog lover but Night,the black cat,can change my mind.I love both dogs and cats,especially the cat named Night.

6 ความคิดเห็น:

*~TATR~* กล่าวว่า...

The cat very nice.But i love the dog.^^
tair 6/1

-AM- กล่าวว่า...

Ah~~~ poor little Night, Now you finally found your happiness ^^.

Night is so beautiful even thought I don't like cat, but I have to commit that your cat makes me kinda like cat a little more.

LOVELY DARK NIGHT!!

*~Patty 。◕‿◕。 กล่าวว่า...

Hello~ Teacher Pew ^o^

I like the cat because It be mischievous and cute.

So... I like a cat of teacher Pew.
(I like cat put on clothes ^3^ )

Pi'hona' (Grin) Fa'vl กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
Pi'hona' (Grin) Fa'vl กล่าวว่า...

Arrive at a teacher Pew.

Mention a cat steals the food. It is not the harm or objectionable anyhow. It pitiful very well It does because hungriness. We are when hungry must seek the food also don't differ to from a cat or animal is other.

I have ever to feed two vagabond cats. First cat its name is Go. It is cat child that was having its mother deserts since it still tiny. It has white and red stripes. Its mother gives birth to four. But be unfortunate. Three older brothers and its sister die for a moment the back gives birth to. It stays with me only two year. It grows up to come to by a human. But it is a man. When arrive at the reproductive age. It disappear go to.

Cat is second. Its name is a captain Jack. It this name because it likes to play the fence veers pirate hand. I like to drinking water straw goes to poke it. It will use a hand wipes back and forth veer a hand play to fight a sword. At that time the movie Pirates of the Caribbean very loud. I name this give it. It has white and black stripes. It is female cat which sterilized but cheapen owner deserts. It comes to see indoor food. I and mom feed it always. It comes to are here is permanence. It likes to sleep and like to eat. It can sleep all day. I have ever to go to wake it. But it is not awake. It sleepy very and chit flatter very much. A teacher might don't believe. Now it sitting block monitor. I print messages limp extremely. For the convenience beg for end only.

Bye


Thanyakorn Mongcontrong M.6/1

NU"PiM..^^..!! กล่าวว่า...

Hello A'Pew

I like alike cat.At my home have cats and twin dogs comes since I yet baby.The cat is old at in home,It is stay sice I age 7 year old.which now it strong.I love very mach it,and now I still love it.

bey.............