วันเสาร์ที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The man-made lagoon and beach at South Bank



There was one thing I missed to do when I was in Brisbrane.That was swimming in the man-made lagoon located in the middle of the city.My cousin persuaded me to see how it was but I denied doing what she suggested me.I first thought it was like Siam Park (Suan Siam)in Thailand;however,I was completely wrong.I went there just only one day left before I left for Bangkok the next day.I was so sorry.I wished I had a time capsule.I really wanted to swim and relaxed under the palm trees,but I could not because of my set schedule.I observed the attractive area before I embarked the popular CityCat vessels to travel past such Brisbane icons as the Story Bridge and South Bank Parklands.Everything surrrounding the beach was kept in my memory.The water was crystal clear.People all of ages enjoyed every minute in the shallow artificial pond,happily sunbathed on the white sand and had picnics along the edge of the beach.People do not have to pay for the service because it is free of charge. I wish my country had the beach like this in the central of Bangkok.Since I have a plan to visit Brisbane next year,I will come back to the man-made lagoon and beach at South Bank again and do what I want with my cousin.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Ladawan กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
Ladawan กล่าวว่า...

I'm so glad to hear that you like the Southbank Parklands. It is a Must to go in Brissy. Prepare your swimming suit and sun block next time you come. I'll be your companion. ^^

K