วันศุกร์ที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Relaxing in Brisbane Botanic Gardens



Parks are places where some people choose to go to after their works on weekday.I could see them doing various activities such as sitting in the shade,having meal, reading books,lazing in the sun,watching lovely birds and jogging while I was waiting for my cousin there.Morever,I noticed that many people together with all the members of their family prefered to have picnics in the parks on weekend.Brisbane Botanic Gardens,located in the central of the city,is one of the parks where a lot of Australians do so because it is lush with green grass,colorful flowers and strong trees.There is a pond inhabitated by varied birds,fish,shells and reptiles.This area is the highlight of the popular place because it is the natural ecology.It is very intersting.There is a sign near the pond.It says"Do not give food to animals" I clearly understood that immediately so I followed the instruction.I just rested in this quiet garden whenever I was bored with the skyscrappers.It was the only beautiful place that was near my accommodation so I always went there once a week.I had a wonderful time in the unforgetable garden.I am sure that I am going to visit it again next year since I intend to do more activities there.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Ladawan กล่าวว่า...

I hope there will be such a really relaxing eco-garden like this in Bangkok in the near funture.
When I first came here, I always spent my time reading and watching lives going on slowly in this garden. It's just like I can recharge my energy here anytime I feel exhausted. Did you feel the same way, Teacher Pew?