วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The Impressive Library in Brisbane



Reading is my favorite hobby.I spend my time consuming information every day.I can say that I am a bookworm.In my opinion,being a teacher may be questionable if one does not update his knowledge in order to maintain his professional competence. Thus,I always read books whenever I have free time.I carry one or two books every where in case of waiting for something or whatever.I accompanied my cousin,Ke to Southbank Institute of Technology one evening because she needed to get her student card.while I was waiting for her,I had an opportunity to read some books in the library of the institute.It is a very nice place as it is quiet,and the environment of the room encourages students to read,study and do researches.The air conditioned room is full of valuable resources tempting all bookworms to experience in order to meet their needs.The librarians are very helpful and friendly.I love this fantastic library.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Ladawan กล่าวว่า...

Yep, I do agree with you that good teachers must update their knowledge all the time. I'll follow your step to be a good teacher like you.