วันพุธที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Life in Brisbane, Australia


The deadly hot summer month is coming again and I cannot help finding a place that has cool weather to stay.Australia,the land of wild animals,is my destination and I can say that "Bingo".I am so happy because I have made the right decision.The weather is very nice.It is approximately 25-27degrees on the Celsius scale.Food in Australia is the same as the food in Thailand.I can eat what I want until I don't think I live in the foreign country.The cost of living is not too high for me.It is just like my expense at my home town.However,there is one problem I encounter first I visit this lovely country.That is Australian English.It is very challenging to understand.On the other hand,it is a fascinating language.I love to learn it but I do not take too much time in it because of my good background in English.Aussies are friendly.They do not work hard like us so they are happy and energitic.I see a lot of people walk and shop around 2.00 p.m. on weekday.Shops are closed around 5-6 p.m except restaurants.They go home to spend their time with their family.Conversely,I see many jog in the evening. I live in the city and I think that it is like Bangkok but not.Supermarkets(Woolworth and Coles)are closed early at night.Life is rather different from Bangkok. Anyway, I love it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: