วันศุกร์ที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Harbour Town : Brand Direct Outlet Shopping Centre



I went to Harbour Town located on Queensland's Gold Coast.It is one of the big shopping Centres in Australia.I found brand direct outlets and specialty stores with all the latest fashion there.The streets were crowded with shoppers because the inexpensive products tempted them to buy the manufactured goods.I got a brown shirt and I paid only 5 AUD.That was enough for me because I did not want to be too extravagant with shopping.Actually,I prefered window-shopping.After I had explored all the shops,I had an authentic Australian food at Red Redish Cafe ,chose by observing that it was the only restaurant that was full of customers.The food they served was for Aussies' portion.I had never had the large portion like that in all my life,so I could not ate them up.I learned a lot about food at that moment.I knew that I could save a massive money undoubtedly.Leftovers should be brought home,or share them with my cousin.I am not stingy,but I do not want to waste my money by throwing away my good food.I am sure that I can survive wherever I stay because I learn how to use money smartly.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: