วันจันทร์ที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Cuddling a koala at Lone Pine



I visited Loan Pine Koala Sanctuary on Sunday,the truely remarkable place of Australia where native Australian animals can be seen. I fully inteded to spend time in Lone Pine during my holiday because my cousin told me that it was one of the famous tourist attractions I should not miss.I was really excited to see koalas, kangaroos and wombats.I wanted to watch koalas closely and snapped some pictures of me and them.I had the unique experience to hug a cute koala. It was a warm embrace. The bear-like creature was very friendly to me.I touched its thick coat.It was like a soft teddy bear tempting people to hug. Actually,koalas are not bears but they are called koala bears because they look like teddy bears.While I was holding the star,I learnt at that moment that the model smelt like eucalyptus.The fact is,they only eats the leaves and bark from Eucalyptus Trees(Gum trees).It is amazing!.I extremely like this kind of animal.It is so cute and lovely.I will never forget my first awesome experience cuddling the koala at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Ladawan กล่าวว่า...

My teacher's just told me that the koalas at Lone Pine are quite nervous since they are always held by the tourists. If they are too tense, they may poo at the visitors who hold them.

Lucky you! You held the lovely one.