วันพุธที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

At the Surfers Paradise beach



I visited the world-famous Surfers Paradise beach of the Gold Coast, the beautiful coast I have never seen in my life. During the day I relaxed on the famous sands of Surfers Paradise and watched people doing various activities such as surfing, swimming, playing football, sunbathing and talking to one another in the shade of trees. I just understood the real meaning of the word “sea breeze” when I directly got the experienced here. I took a deep breath as if I had never done that before. There was one thing I could not bare doing, that was going for a stroll along the beautiful beach and snapped pictures of me and my cousin,Ke. I enjoyed myself at the beach.During the night I explored a lot of international restaurants and market stalls which stretched across the promenades .I made a decision to have Thai food. Then, I bought two cheap and cheerful swimming suits, not for swimming at the coast but at the QUT swimming pool. Such a joke! I hate swimming in the sea because my body itches terribly whenever I do so. In brief, I have an allergy to salty water. Anyway, I had a great time. Surfers Paradise beach of the Gold Coast remained in my good memories, especially the relationship between me and my cousin named Ke. Thanks a thousand times to her who brought me there and supported me everything.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: