วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Walking for Health




If ones think that walking is the action of moving from one place to another place, they underestimate the advantages of walking. I learnt from a TV program that walking 10,000 steps a day improves your health. At first, I did not pay any attention to it because I just focused on entertainment. One year later, I realized that I gained a lot of weight. Moreover, I could not climb stairs at school. The reason was my knees hurt me. I tried to lose my weight, but I was easily quitted by my delicious food attempted me. I thought that I need something to help me have self-discipline. A pedometer was my answer so my niece, Kes, and I worked very hard by researching from internets in order to know where I could buy one. The other niece, Laddy, and her boyfriend, Alex, knew that I wanted it. They surprised me by buying me a white lovely pedometer as a birthday present last May. Thank you for a million times. I started my 10,000 steps-a-day walking program as soon as I got it. Now I enjoy it every day because I have my goal to reach each day. As the result, I can walk practically and climb stairs easily. Furthermore, I lose my weight and keep fit. I am so happy to have my new life since I do not like to sit on my chair all day. I prefer going out to walk in a park or in a fitness center. The pictures above show the park where I go to walk in every day. It is worth doing.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: