วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Beautiful Sunday


I got up very early this morning because I had to work out in the park near my house. After I had completed my five-round-walking on the running track, I went straight home, took a bath, and waited by my mini garden at home for a cup of coffee served to me by my nice niece. This was such a wonderful time. Why? There were many reasons. Firstly, I had more time to spend with my family on this relaxing day. After my coffee, we had local breakfast together and talked to each other about the food. This topic was our favorite one. Secondly, I could share some details about plants, houses, and birds with my neighbors. This was the time to build the stronger relationship with them. One says neighbors are the best fences of your house. Thirdly, I could do something for myself like reading, watching TV, and going shopping. It was the reward that I should get. Finally, I spent a lot of my spare time cooking my delicious and healthy dinner. All the reasons mentioned above made me so happy on my beautiful Sunday. I think that everybody wants to have a wonderful time in his life. The key is “Just find the time for your own private Sunday, relax, and do what you really want to.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: