วันพุธที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My Students in Sakaew Province



Making something different is one of my duties. I am always invited to teach higher level students once a year in Wangnumyenwitthayakom School in Sakaew province. I hardly say no to the teacher who chooses me to teach her students although it is very far from Bangkok. I can say that I am willing to do so because I am very happy to see their smiling faces when I teach them. I can fill the educational gap between the remote area and the big city. They don’t need to move to Bangkok to study. On the other hand, I move to run my class for them. They save their money, time and energy. Moreover, they learn something new from me on their free time. There is no student left behind. Thanks Ms.Sudjai Rungruang who launches the excellent project for her students every year.
After teaching them many generations, I notice that their behaviors are unique. They are eager to learn and get new knowledge. Some students can do it very well. I think they know who they are and what they are going to do in the future. Consequently, they pay a lot of attention without talking to each other while I am teaching. They concentrate on listening and answering my questions. I absolutely enjoy my class, and I am not tired whenever I teach them. I love them and want to help them as possible as I can do for them.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: