วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Thai Beliefs


I have some foreign teachers working for my school. We always share our ideas about Thai cultures and beliefs with one another. Surprisingly, some of them do not know much about our beliefs. The others had never heard about them in their lives. Thus I told them what I was told by my ancestors. Since they are different from the regions of Thailand, I know only the general beliefs of the central part of the country. In my opinion, they are very interesting because they are the beliefs that the foreigners have a lot of questions to discuss with me. Do I believe all of them? I cannot say “Yes” because I believe what I should believe. The world changes, yet I don’t know if anyone believe all of them. Here are the samples of the beliefs.

1. Never sweep the floor at night because you sweep good luck away.
2. Don’t sing while you are cooking because you will have an old spouse.
3. Don’t have your hair cut on Wednesday because you will have bad luck.
4. Don’t smell flowers you are going to offer to a monk or a Buddha statue because you will have bad luck.
5. Put your tongue out when you face a person who has got Pink Eye because you will not have the eye infection like him.
6. Bend down and look between your two legs, if you want to see a ghost.
7. When you see an infant, say “You look ugly” to it. The reason why Thai people do like this because a ghost will take it away from its parents when you say “You are cute” to the infant.
8. A dead body turns up alive when a black cat jumps across the coffin where the body is in.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your crush... that will trigger intense emotions of love and instinctual attraction to you deep inside his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, idolize and guard you with all his heart...

12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him try better than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

As a matter of fact, triggering this all-powerful instinct is absolutely essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately find him open his mind and soul for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll see you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.