วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

The Endless Road


Life is a long journey. No one knows the end of the road; however, everybody keeps walking, running, or standing still without realizing the reasons why. Someone has willingly traveled on the same route since he was young and prefers following the familiar track. This kind of person doesn’t want to take a risk and has the idea that he desires to play safe in his life. The other person has changed his pathway whenever he has an opportunity. Nothing can put him under pressure. It seems that seeing and learning something new make his life exciting. He has an idea that doing the same thing is boring.Undoubtedly, he never refuses to get novel experiences. For me, I change my way of life when it is the right time. I listen to my heart, and I use my intuition to make the crucial decision. Everything has its own reason, so I can confidently walk through every road. Although the one I choose is not carpeted, I continue strolling. I am not in a hurry since there is still the long trail that no one knows the end of it. Like other people, I cannot walk across the finish line, or even see it until I lose my last breath in my lung.
Picture Resource:
http://pixabay.com/en/new-zealand-endless-street-solitude-141/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: