วันอังคารที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Self-Esteem


There is one person who I feel valued and loved all the time.The one,who I never look down upon or have the negative thinking to,is me.I always proud of my abilities and skills.Why? If I do not respect myself or appreciate my own worth,who will do so? How about my dear students? Once I asked you about your values but you don't see yourself having the qualities.That shocked me because I know that you have high qualities.You are the new generations of the new world.You can do everything if you think you can.I want you to have high self-esteem.Thus,my beloved students try to improve good self-esteem and overcome self-esteem problems.Let try these tips.
1.Be confident.
2.Have the right attitude.
3.Have the feeling of self-satisfaction.
4.Be happy with your life.
5.Respect and love yourself.
6.Thinking about positive aspects of yourself.
Please,let me know what you think about self-esteem and the tips above.

8 ความคิดเห็น:

~I3oOm~ กล่าวว่า...

Hi~ teacher pew.
About myself-esteem I think I never give up and no one can stop me to do something that I love. I always be stable, focus and fight.

Yeahhh!! I have to fight.

Fighting for Admission!! >O<

"Never give up and keep going if we always stay on behide we'll not see the good things in front."

MoToJoJoe กล่าวว่า...

Hi..teacher pew.!!

I still not understand "Self-Esteem"??? but I think "mySelf-Esteem" be self-confidenting, love oneself and right salutation of oneself.


-*-???

ปิยะ กล่าวว่า...

hi teacher pew

i miss you

-AM- กล่าวว่า...

Myself esteem........??? O[]O

1. Don't care just only yourself, but care for all.
2. Never leave anyone behind and go along with together.
3. See what they see and listen to them.
4. Laugh,laugh,laugh and laugh out loud
5. Mistake is the best lession.

XOXO~~♥

♦♦AM♦♦

Minkkiie กล่าวว่า...

Woo!!! Hi A'Pew

Myself-esteem is worship in oneself...Umm~~ Now!!! I don't have to self-esteem (555+ "TT^TT"),
because I can't still to do something which also is "I wanna to Phamacy".

=o=*

Aeahhh!!! Fighting

I must be able to Admission.
Woo~~~

555+

PS.If when I can to do it,I'll come bake answer to you.

Waiting!!! 555+

Goodnight :))))

From Mink 6/1 ^^"

--[{Jady JD]}-- กล่าวว่า...

Hi Teacher Pew

I'm sad because I'm not the first one but Boom did it..(Ha ha)

When I heard it at first time.I'm said " What is it " and then you spoke to us about meaning of and then I GOT IT!

About the self-esteem of my is

1.I'm proud of my nationality. (555+)
2.I'm confident of my kindness. (555+)
3.I love my family and my friends.
4.I'm satisfied of my life and my self.

I have to try of your advice now.Then I'll tell my story.

Thank you KUB...

From JADE 6/1

ประเทืองสุข กล่าวว่า...

Dear students,
I am happy when I know that you have self-esteem.You know your strenghts.Try to push them and you will find the ways to go.In addition,you will know what you are going to do.Proud of yourself. If you do,everybody will do so.Good luck my dear students.
Teacher Pew

HigH กล่าวว่า...

Hi,teacher Pew

Self-Esteem???

Ummm! In your tips
I think I have the feeling of self-satisfaction.I'm happy with my life.I'm respect and love my self.I have the right attitude.But the only thing of all your tips I can't be confident and sometime I thinking about negative aspects of myself.

I will try to fight!! ^_^

Thank you for your advice.^๐^