วันพุธที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

My Outstanding Student



I can not believe Miss Angkhana from M6/5 becames my outstanding student of the first week of the English instruction.She is the only one who finished and submited my really tough assignment on time.That was amazing.Why? Because looking up 1200 words and expressions in dictionaries needs self-discipline, endurance, diligence, patience, responsibility, optimistic and teamwork.I think there is one thing the other students can learn from her.That is "Where there is the will,there is the way".I want to say that you,Angkhana,are great.I am so proud of you.Keep going!

8 ความคิดเห็น:

JumZii_23 กล่าวว่า...

Hi :)) ...

congratulate To Ann.

She is very intend more than

friend and topmost student.

*~TATR~* กล่าวว่า...

Ann.You very good.Congratulation for you.
tair 6/1^^

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Halo.. T.Pew & Miss Angkhana be fine isn't it
tell get one word , that she intends to very beg for admire from the frankness

++_MR.สืบ_++ กล่าวว่า...

ms.ann is pretty girl and sexxy

from..mr.sueb




ด้วยเกล้าด้วยกระหม่อม ขอเดชะ ข้าพระพุทธเจ้า
บริษัท สุราแม่โขง จำกัด มหาชน
เจ้าของเดียวกับ ยาดองเหล้าตราเสือ 11 ตัว

❥T e R z ii กล่าวว่า...

Ann

Very good
:}

♪♪♪ M.Jup - Black Berry© ♪♪♪ กล่าวว่า...

Hi...teacher Pew..^^

My name is Sahatham 6/6

i like 2 song

bacause...>>>>>>

Is a Amazing singer ^_^

Good Bye.

PREAW 6/5 กล่าวว่า...

She is a friend me :)
Ann vere good :PP.
(preaw 6/5),,

NU"PiM..^^..!! กล่าวว่า...

Hello..

I congratulated to Ann on she Outstanding Student results.

She so good.

Beyyyyy