วันพุธที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

The Power of M 6/5 Students



Some M 6/5 students are so alert and enthusiastic that they struggled to hand my homework after school,because they did not want to be left behind.I really love the way they think.When they saw Angkhana,the only one who could make it, submited the difficult task in my teaching period,they promised to do so in the evening of that day and they could do what they said.I wondered how they could finish it,and they told me an unbelievable secret.That was "Just worked hard,did not talk on the phone and stayed up late.They have high task commitment.I am so happy to teach you all.

7 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

I am 1 in a member of 6/5 at us works finished can , because , intention , the will will to do , diligence , unity , someone , help each other seek , someone , seek by oneself , then bring apportion , someone , do not do , request everybody friends , be diligent like this to go to continously please , and , ready oneself read a book with vacate , test , gat - pat , already please , fight

JumZii_23 กล่าวว่า...

Hi Kru Pew

I'm Jum 6/5

Yea ๆ ๆๆ ๆ!!

This picture have me :)) ei ei

6/5 is very nice....5 5 5

everybody is

be engrossed in open Dictionary

for make this homework finish in

time is sent, even sometime not

tv, not talaphone, not music but

eveybody is very intend.

i love friend 6/5 jub jub

:)))

TaNG_KwAR กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
TaNG_KwAR กล่าวว่า...

Hello teacher Pew

I'm Tangkwar 6/5. I am very, very happy to see this picture.

...Thank you teacher.

Bye Bye.....

ratshy6/5 กล่าวว่า...

Hello!T.Pew,I feel good so much when I saw this picture.I feel galumph and plume.I want to make this work intends to work with others similar.Thanks so much,T.Pew.

PREAW 6/5 กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
PREAW 6/5 กล่าวว่า...

Hello~ Teacher Pew:)
I'm preaw 6/5:D
I'am glad that I have in this picture,,
I'am happy to learn with teachers.
bye bye:P,,