วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

A Thing About You



I posted my favorite song downloaded from www.youtube.com.It was a song sung by Roxette.I really like the music,singers,MV and the plot of the song.The MV is marvelous.It is"A Thing About You".I want to talk about Roxette because I think you may not know them well.Actually,Roxette is a Swedish pop rock band comprising Per Gessle and Marie Fredriksson.They are very popular."It Must Have Been Love" was the first song from which I got to know them.All of their songs,"A Thing About You" is the song I like the most.However,I wonder if my students like it as I do.I also give you the lyrics so you can sing along.

CLICK HERE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiFK9kZ8Xnk

A THING ABOUT YOU
ROXETTE

I pick up the phone.I’m dialing your number while I pray you're at home,at home and alone.Cause I can't function on my own and I'll never stop believing.The reaping is done. You are the one. The radio is on but the sound is all gone and I wanna walk out in the sun.

But lately that's been very hard to do. I’ve got a thing about you.And I don't really know what to do. Cause I've got a thing about you. Hey you

I pick up the phone. I’m dialing that number and my heart like a stone waits for the tone.Oh I can't make it on my own and I'll never stop believing.I know what is right and this is so wrong. Alone in my bed, better off on my own. The TV is on but the colours are gone.

And lately you’ve been painting my world blue. I've got a thing about you. And I don't really care what you do. I've got a thing about you. Yea you. I've got a thing about you. I've got a thing about you-ou-ou-ou

Lately you've been painting my world blue. I’ve got a thing about you. And I don't really know what to do. I've got a thing about you. Hoping this story cuts through.Yea, I've got a thing about you. A thing about you. I've got a thing about you. I’ve got a thing about you-ou-ou-ou.
And I don't really know what to do. I’ve got a thing about you. I’ve got a thing about you.

Picture Resource:http://www.stoyanoff.net/music.html
Recourse:1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiFK9kZ8Xnk
2 http://www.metrolyrics.com/a-thing-about-you-lyrics-roxette.html

13 ความคิดเห็น:

HigH กล่าวว่า...

This song is great!

If I have time I will remember the lyrics of this song in order to can sing along.

See you tomorrow.

Bye bye.

-AM- กล่าวว่า...

Hi~ A.Pew

PG 13~~!!!! O[]o!!!

wow... I never see a phone like that before!

This song is okay for me, I prefer ballad to rock ^^ eiei but it's very interesting song~♥

Thank you for my new view about telephone!!!

♦♦AM♦♦

♥|3|◐◑Ð¥ ♡ กล่าวว่า...

hello!Dr.pew
I have just known Roxette. When I have listenned to the music,I'm good feel that it is strange.The singer has the outstanding style.This song because be good.I want to sing a song but i can not sing a song because I am embarrassed my mother.

Finally...
Thank for everything at you gives us.

Love you also. ^ ^

--[{Jady JD]}-- กล่าวว่า...

Hi Teacher Pew

At the beginning in my maid I said "What is it??"but when I listen the thing I know what it mean.

I think it's has a many idiom(I don't know but not exactly the idiom) like "you’ve been painting my world blue"I think it's mean you made me sad right now.

I love this song.but I love Celine Dion more than this. HAHA

Do you know about Celine Dion because I'm a big fan of her....


Have a nice dream...

MoToJoJoe กล่าวว่า...

Hi ... A'Pew..

When I listen to the music "A Thing About You" of ROXETTE .....

I feel This song is great!..I have listened then feel to entertained accompany the music and sweet-sounding many sound really.

Until....

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

I will sleep (_ _)zzZZ

็HAHAHA+ ....... sorry sorry I kid.. ^^"


Have a good dream

Bye...My love

Jub Jub -3- -3-"

--- PiE --A La Mode กล่าวว่า...

Sa wat d ka khun khrue

T-Pew

This song is ok,I like MV the end,
because they are meeting
and I will have wirtten homework.

5 55 5

Ba-bye

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

To..Teacher
I will never listen to and never know them. But I understand how much you love them? However, If I have a chance. I will learn to practice singing.

see you..
*..ploy_ls..*

~I3oOm~ กล่าวว่า...

Hi~ A'Pewwwww
Hey.. I like this song.
When you open the video, I watch and listen it.. Wow I feel like I understand what's the point. Even I don't know the lyrics.
Amazing ha?

Thanks for the good song.

Byeeee. >.<

#_# Pooh_dear กล่าวว่า...

Hi A'Pew
I never hear music like this before and I not to know the meaning.but I think it must to be a great song Certainly.
Thanks for give listening to me!

see you........
Am deer M.6/5

CottoN s33d กล่าวว่า...

I like this song. I think it Musically. Although I not understand this music But I like. ^^


Very good. Bye bye. :D

Ice กล่าวว่า...

Hallow A'Pew

This song is great! but sad for me.
I have listened then feel to entertained accompany the music and sweet-sounding many sound really.
Ha hahahahaha +
bye.........bye

♥ taew ♥ กล่าวว่า...

Hello

i personally like songs like this
and i also liked the meaning of this song. (tell a jade)

NU"PiM..^^..!! กล่าวว่า...

Hello A'Pew

This song is great!!!!!!

It cause I feel impress.I like this song and music vedio also.Rhythm is song like sad.But song is melodious very much.

Beyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy