วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

My Big Fans



Dear students,
I absolutely appreciate five students'opinions on the comments they have posted since they were assigned at the beginning of the course.However,Ploy who had to be in the picture did not come and take the picture as I told her.It is proved that not all the M6 students can do like them even though they have the same tasks and work at the the same time.Anyway,I am eager to read different comments from the others.

The students seen in the picture are active and enthusiastic about the topics posted by me.Their English at present are better than that in the past.I am very proud of them.They are my big fans.They often read and write English;consequently,they can undoubtedly brush up their English soon.Keep going.Do not stop doing such the good valuable thing.Bright future is for the ones who light candles themselves.Actually,
there are a lot of students who have alrealy posted in my blog and the others just visit and read the topics.If you look back,you will find that a lot of students gave me the comments through the website.Thus I am looking forward to seeing the other new big fans who frequently visit and comment on the topic you love.Thank you for all the students, not only the five one mentioned above,who work hard by writing your comments to me.

Nevertheless many students do not want to post because they do not want anyone to find their weaknesses.Be brave.I know you can make it if you think you can.Do not be afraid of anything.Take a look at the four brave students and you will find that they have everything in common with you.Follow their steps.You can catch up with them.I will be by your side.I will support you whatever you want.Please,let me know.

11 ความคิดเห็น:

~I3oOm~ กล่าวว่า...

Congratulation with them.They're very awesome.
I'm really happy for you guys. ^^

Minkkiie กล่าวว่า...

Congratulation with my friends !!!

They are very diligent.
I'm glad with them.

^^"

HigH กล่าวว่า...

Congratulation!

My friends are active and enthusiastic about the topics posted their comment.Their English at present are better than that in the past.I am very proud of them.I'm delighted with you.

-AM- กล่าวว่า...

Thank you.

♦♦AM♦♦

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Halo,,T.Pew
-----------
WoW.I'm Happiness,
The rooms are different, but congratulations truthfulness
See you on the good grade.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Laughing day life bit cloudy

NOEY :P กล่าวว่า...

HEY!

Congratulation,They are bautiful and handsome, I begrudge them.


HAHAHA

IT'S JOKE....

MoToJoJoe กล่าวว่า...

็HaHA~~

Thank you and very much the mind gives with friends. ^o^"

Fighting Fighting - -"

*~TATR~* กล่าวว่า...

Hello TeacherPewwww......
Ha Ha...
This my picture!!!!!!
WOW.I feel good and surprised.

Bye Bye...

*~TATR~* กล่าวว่า...

Thank you My friend.

♥ taew ♥ กล่าวว่า...

Hello


Congratulation with my best friend
"Jade"



photos all look good.

NU"PiM..^^..!! กล่าวว่า...

Hello..

Congratulation with my friend.

They are so good.

Beyyyyyyyyyy