วันจันทร์ที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Reading&Thinking Skill Exercise 3



Dear students,
I know that all of you study so hard that some can not do the exercise. Common guys... try to spare your time. It take only 10 minutes per exercise.You can make it. Here is Reading&Thinking Skill Exercise 3.

Choose the best ending for each paragraph.
1.Sometimes children get sick because of problems at home. Then doctors like to meet with the children’s
a. friends. b. parents. c. teachers. d. patients.
2.Dentists think that eating candy is bad for the teeth. If children eat candy, they will probably have tooth trouble
a. before. b. in the past. c. someday. d. in the morning.
3.Some birds fly many miles every year. In the fall they leave their homes in the north and fly south to warmer places. In the spring, they leave their winter homes and go back
a. north. b. south. c. around. d. away.
4.Many farmers in Florida grow oranges. They also grow lemons, limes, and grapefruit. Florida is famous for its
a. apples. b. vegetables. c. weather. d. fruit.
5.Some people prefer warm climates. They do not like cold weather or snow. They enjoy the heat and feel happy in the
a. climate. b. snow. c. sun. d. night.

After you finish your task,go to the last exercise to see my comment and discuss it with your friends.
Love,
Teacher Pew
Resource : Mikulecky B. s. and Jefferies L. 1998. Reading Power. New York, Addison Wesley Longman, Inc.

11 ความคิดเห็น:

~ONG~ กล่าวว่า...

Hello Teacher Pew My answer are
1.b
2.c
3.a (I'm a little confuse about this.)
4.d
5.c
I don't know what blue color mean but who like green mean you like freedom and peace. That's all I know. I'll try to find the answers about colors.
PS. I like your photos. It's so cute.

GIFT กล่าวว่า...

Hello teacher Pew. this exercis make me confuse. I'm not sure 2 items. Here is my answer
1. b
2. a
3. a
4. d
5. c

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

Hello Teacher. Here are my answers
1. b
2. c
3. a
4. d (I'm kind of confused about this one)
5. c
Your dog is pretty ^^ I hope I'll have one like this someday.
(Namwan 6/1)

evanjack กล่าวว่า...

Good evening A'Pew
How was you today?
This is my answer.....
1. b
2. c
3. a
4. d ( I'm not sure about this one)
5. c

evanjack กล่าวว่า...

A'Pew so sorry that i visit your blog late because i am engrossing about the daily it made me carzy55+ by the way i am about to Horkarnkhathai University tomorrow with my friends. We have to get up early. However, I hope you fine and have a good health at last have a sweet dream tonight
Love, Jack

evanjack กล่าวว่า...

ahhhh...A'Pew

I have something to ask you about the exercises. This exercises is so good and i love it so much while i was doing the exercises with time i realized that i have sth. to tell you that when the others come to see you blog and do the exercises they can see the answer that answer previous of others right! for example me 5555+
How do we can find the best way to do it more than this but, i know it is so hard to change it. Never mind it just my idea. ^^

Je-nwp กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
Je-nwp กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
Je-nwp กล่าวว่า...

Hello teacher Pew.
(I rather forget my password.)
How are you? I am fine.
My answer are
1.b
2.c
3.d
4.d
5.c

I miss you my teacher.

ประเทืองสุข กล่าวว่า...

Dear Jack,
I know that you can see mine and your friends'but you can learn a lot of experiences from this situation. You do the exercise ,and then you post the answers, thus it does not matter what your friends' answers are because you have already done the exercise. When you see your friends',you can compare yours' and your friends'.It does not mean that you need to follow your friends'.You can discuss the answers with your friends through this blog. I think you will be fun with this activity. I am very glad you ask me like this. Do it again or ask your friends ( whoever you want to)
Love,
Teacher Pew

ประเทืองสุข กล่าวว่า...

Dear Students,
The answer key of The Reading&Thinking Skills 3 is below. Let see who can get the high scores.
1. b
2. c
3. a
4. d
5. c
Namwam,Ong and Jack, you the ones.Good job.Congratulations! Gift,you did very well. Do not give up. (Confused? Ask)
If you have any problems you can ask me or ask your friends and discuss itwith one another .
Love,
Teacher Pew