วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Reading&Thinking Skill Exercise 2


Dear students,
This is the Reading&Thinking Skill Exercise 2.I hope you can do it easily.Any way,tell me what you think of the Reading&Thinking Skill Exercise 1.
Choose the best ending for each paragraph.
1. New York is one of the biggest cities in the world. It has about 7 million people. But Tokyo is larger. It has more than
a. a million people. b. thousands of people.
c. as many people. d. 8 million people.
2.In cold climates, plants grow quickly in the spring and summer. This is partly because the weather is warmer. It is also because the days are longer and plants get more
a. air b. sunlight.
c. water. d. leaves.
3.Some plants grow in very dry places. These desert plants can live for a long time with no
a. flowers. b. sun.
c. food. d. water.
4.People used to wake up when it was light. They went to bed when it was dark. The sun was their
a. star. b. time.
c. clock. d. bed.
5.What is your favorite color? If it is red, you may be a lively kind of person. If you like blue, you may be a person who likes peace and quiet. Your favorite color tells something about
a. colors. b. life.
c. you. d. peace.

Resourse:Breatrice S. Mikulecky/Linda Jeffries.1998.Reading Power second Edition.Addison Wesley Longman.
Love always,
Teacher Pew
P.S. I am getting well. Thank you for caring.

7 ความคิดเห็น:

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

Hola Teacher!!
1. d
2. b
3. d
4. c
5. c
I think my englisg is sooooo bad.
I should try more. I forget a lot of it. Peace.
(Namwan 6/1)

~ONG~ กล่าวว่า...

Hello Oh lala teacher Pew. I'm not sure for some of them but I got the same answers as Namwan
1.d
2.b
3.d
4.c
5.c
PS.I didn't copy Namwan's answers. I like blue and How about you teacher pew? What color do you like?

ประเทืองสุข กล่าวว่า...

Dear Namwam, Please read my first exercise. I have somithing to assign you. Do it. Explain it to your friend. Do not think that your English is good or bad. Do not have any questions about your English ability but keep studying and practising.Then you will know the answer.
Love,
Teacher Pew

ประเทืองสุข กล่าวว่า...

Dear Ong<
I know that you never copy your friend's answer. I always respect your idea. You will know the answer tomorrow. wait and see.By the way, you want to know what color I like. Green is the one I love. I do not know the reason why.You told me that you love blue,didn't you? Do you know the meaning of the blue? If so,Tell me more.
Love,
Teacher Pew

ประเทืองสุข กล่าวว่า...

Dear students,
Here is the key.
1. d
2. b
3. d
4. c
5. c
Good job. Keep doing the next exercise. Namwam, do not forget to explain the first one to your friend.Jack...Where are you? And where the rest of M 6 students are. I miss you.....

GIFT กล่าวว่า...

Hello teacher Pew,
I'm sorry. I'm late.
Here is my answer
1. d
2. b
3. d
4. c
5. c

evanjack กล่าวว่า...

Good evening again ^^

There are my answer.
1. d
2. b
3. d
4. c
5. c

A'Pew i love your blog so much. This blog can make your students practice about English. Your question was so nice. ^^