วันเสาร์ที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Teach in USA

5 ความคิดเห็น:

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

Dear teacher,

555+ I'm the first comment for this topic. I think I want to go the foriegn country like you because I want to learn more about English. I think so people who good in English is very well them can get the chance for working. I'll concentrate to study for doing follow with my dream.
Pangram 6/5

evanjack กล่าวว่า...

SETEMBER, 4 2008
TODAY I WENT GO TO SCHOOL ASUSAL WITH HOPEFULL THAT OUR LOVE DIRECTER HAVE TO LET US GO HOME LIKE A YESTERDAY, BUT HAVEN'T. TODAY IN ENGLISH SUBJECT (I FORGET HOW TO WRITE THE WORD THAT CAN REPLACE SUBJECT) OK, NEVER MIND A'PEW TAUGHT US ABOUT HOW TO WRITE THE LETTER. IN MY OPINION IT 'S SO DIFFICLUT BUT I'M EXCITING, FUN AND FASINATED WITH IT. SHE GAVE THE TIME FOR US JUST ONLY 20 MINUTE AND YOU HAVE TO FINISH IN IT.55+ I WOULD RATHER TO ASK HER, TEACHER PEW, ARE YOU KIDDING US?555+ IN ANY CASE I THING I CAN'T OVERCOME IT WITHIN 20 MINUTE, BUT DO YOU KNOW, I COULD. WHEN I SUBMITED MY ASSIGN TO HER. SHE WOULD COMMENT AND GAVE ENCOURAGE FOR HER STUDENTS, THUS ALL OF STUDENTS IN MY CLASS LOVE HER SO MUCH AND WE THINKS THAT YOU ARE SO MARVELOUS, NICE AND BEAUTIFULL.



really love

JACK

evanjack กล่าวว่า...

Good afternoon teacher,
This is the seccond comment to you. Now, i am seeing your pics and with time i realized that if i were you i would be happy and fun because i would like to be a scolarship or go abord like a my friends. If i stay there i think it is a good exprerience.

evanjack กล่าวว่า...

Good evening A' Pew
How was today? This is The third messege to you and I really hope that you will reply. 555+
Just kidding A' Pew, I know that you have a lot of thing to do because you are the genius girl Wow! A' Pew, I took the final exam test today
Oh goshhhh it so hard for me and i think my friends too. I am still remembering you ever said that "we are not stupid but we have not already"
I like your stated so much. I do not have any reason to expain that why i like your word as much as i know you are the best teacher in my heart. A'Pew i love you so much. At last good night and sweet dream
P.S. I am looking forward to hearing your message 55555+

evanjack กล่าวว่า...

Good afternoon A'Pew
Having finished read books,I went to write message to you. This is the fourth message to you right? I don't know what I want to say today. I just want to write something for developing my skill. Okay A'Pew I am going to read book again 5555+ see ya.......